23 March 2014

Accepting The Alpha by JJ Black

 Can an Alpha wolf convince his straight mate to give love a chance, before an unexpected enemy tries to rob them of all they hold dear…even their own lives?

Eli Steele is a wolf without a pack. An invitation from his best friend, brings him to Grand Rapids, and a meeting with the local Alpha changes Eli’s life in ways he ever expected.

Kellan Reeves, Alpha of the Grand Rapids Pack, had lost hope of ever finding his mate until Eli came to him, looking for a pack. Realising Eli is his mate, he feels things couldn’t be more perfect…discounting the angry pack Eli left behind. There’s also the insignificant fact that Eli’s not gay. It’s nothing an Alpha wolf can’t handle.

While Eli struggles to understand his feelings for Kellan, an unexpected call for help has everyone on edge. As enemies move in and a horrifying plot is revealed, Kellan and Eli fight back, not only for themselves, but for the fate of all shifters.



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19548708-accepting-the-alpha?ac=1



I found this book by total fluke and I can say that I’m so glad that I did!! I was going through Amazon and saw that it was a new release and on sale so I had to pick it up because I’m that type of person.
I can say with this being the first book I have read by this author, it was amazing to me. I loved the shifter aspect of the story. The sex scenes that happened were done extremely well in my opinion. I did like how there was enough drama and action happening in the book that it kept me turning the pages.
I was really shocked at how much I liked the main characters of this book, mainly because it’s rare that I enjoy them both. But throughout this book, I just couldn’t get enough of them. I was really left wanting for more, but not in a bad way in any means. The secondary characters were done insanely well. Each had their own personality and added to the story in their own ways.
One huge thing that I liked about this story was even though the sex scenes were done very well, there was more to the story than just that. There is action, drama, suspense and intrigue that will keep you going as you progress further into the story. Even with everything that was happening and going on during the course of the book, I didn’t feel as though we were overloaded with information.
I can say that I cannot wait for the next book in the series because I want to see what the author has in store for us next.



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IGBG96E/ref=as_li_ss_il?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00IGBG96E&linkCode=as2&tag=crysmanrev-20     http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/accepting-the-alpha-jj-black/1118764798?ean=9781781849446&itm=1&usri=jj+black     https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-acceptingthealpha-1420727-340.html?referrer=52378e08e5757

0 comments:

Post a Comment